Tas Version 126.96.36.199
Final beta version of Tas Systems
- Note that Systems files created in this version
may not evolve properly
when Tas Systems is fully released in the future. Double-click on the
Systems executable in Tas Manager, in the Systems folder and then click the
Project Wizard button on the main interface. This opens a new interface to guide
you through the steps needed to set up HVAC systems and plant rooms from a
library of common configurations which you can later edit. A Tas Systems
training course will be available from December (future dates will appear on our
A New 3D Workspace and tutorial
- See the new 3D Modeller tutorial, in Tas Manager, in the Tutorials folder.
A new Building Regulations Studio tutorial
- Open the new tutorial in Tas Manager, in the Tutorials folder.
No need for output groups in your TBD files
- The tsd file size limit has been removed, negating the need for output
groups in the Building Simulator.
New Report Generator
- Click on the Create Report button in Tas Manager to open the new Report
Generator. This new feature can be used to create the main reports, for example
annual loads, peak loads, BB101, frequency, and the Part L solar gain check. The
Report Generator can be used instead of running the previous macros in Microsoft
Excel, for example Annual Loads, which can cause problems for some customers.
New Template feature
- Click on the Create Building button in Tas Manager to open the new
Template wizard. Template files, known as tbt files, now exist which include
internal conditions, constructions, and calendars. You can also create
your own template files. This is especially useful for Part L/EPC projects
but can be used for any project on which you are working.
Multiple TBDs in the Building Regulations Studio
- You can now add multiple TBD files in the Building Regulations Studio,
which is useful when a number of people are working on different sections of a
very large project. It also means you can utilise more cores when
generating and simulating buildings.
Multiple HVAC configurations in the Building Regulations Studio
- You can now create multiple HVAC configurations in a single tplp file to
avoid the need to accumulate many tplp files to test various setups.
Please note you can only run one setup at a time.
To download Tas version 188.8.131.52, click