Tas Version 9.4
Tas 9.4 includes a substantial number of additions and improvements to the
- Climate-based daylight modelling (CBDM)
- Daylight Analysis Wizard
- Design Day Wizard
- SAP geometry tool
- Easier hot-water-only system setup in the UKBR Studio
- Multiple lighting setups in a single UKBR Studio file
- Image and video exports from the 3D Visualisation
- BCA Section J2 Glazing Tool
- Network-distributed shading calculations
A comprehensive documentation of changes can be found in the Release Notes, which are included
in Tas Manager or can be downloaded
The latest 9.4 build is 10062.
To download Tas version 9.4, click
After release, an issue was discovered which resulted in incorrect PV panel
results when using the 2010 UKBR Studio.
To rectify this issue:
- Download this file
- Extract TPDx.dll to your Tas installation directory, overwriting when prompted. For most users, this directory will be C:\Program Files (x86)\Environmental Design Solutions Ltd\Tas
- When uninstalling Tas (e.g. to install a different version), ensure this file is deleted
Tas Data directory
When Tas is installed, a 'Tas Data' directory containing the required templates and
database files will be installed to the active user's documents folder. If a
different user wishes to use Tas on the same computer, they will need a copy
of this folder. It can be downloaded from the above link.
We recommend this zip file be extracted to the user's documents folder. In Tas
Manager, you can set the Tas Data directory path in the main window, and you can
set the Templates and Databases paths in the Settings dialog.